HOME RENOVATIONS COST…
Learn how to save $1,000’s on popular Home Renovations Costs
- Replace the roof
- Install new windows
- Install new siding
- Remodel the kitchen
- Remodel a bathroom
- Install a new decorative stone patio area
- Turn your under utilized basement into another living space
- Expand your home by building up, or out, or both
Questions abound and just what should you do? Well, the first thing is to decide your priorities and then hire the contractor.
The next item on the agenda is exactly what does each project entail?
- Do I leave the old roof shingles on and install over them?
- Rip the old roof off and start anew?
- What types of roofing material should I use, and their cost?
- What types of windows should I look for, and what will they cost?
- What new technologies can save me energy?
- What will these technologies accomplish?
- Should my new siding be vinyl?
- Will wood or cement fiberboard?
- What insulation goes with all installations?
- What types of cabinets should I look at for my kitchen?
- What’s the best material for the counter?
- What types of appliances to look at and their cost?
- What will a kitchen remodeling cost?
- Should I do just some bathroom cosmetics?
- Should I just change the sink and vanity?
- Should I gut the entire bathroom and start from scratch?
- How do I transform my grass backyard into something more useful?
- Pricing out the project?
- What types of materials should I use?
- Do I transform the basement into a family room and entertainment center
- Should I use the area for more bedrooms? Could I actually rent it out?
- Should I add a room or two onto the back of the house?
- What type of renovations are needed within the existing house?
- Can I build a multi-story extension?
- Can I open up the top of the house without an extension?
Important thoughts, eh?
REPUBLIC OF RIPOFF, Confessions of a Home Improvement Salesman is not only an expose of the remodeling industry, it IS a how-to and what-to-look-for as well. Wouldn’t it be great if all those question marks bouncing around your cranium would turn into periods?
And how nice will that be?